Shore Excursion Assistant
The purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support in the construction and implementation of a comprehensive excursion programme for each vessel. Shore Excursion revenues are second only to ticket monies in terms of income and hence this position requires a strong commercial awareness and a methodical and organised approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Typical examples, but not limited to:
· Build on line templates for ports ready for checking.
· Process all pre-reg forms/emails for all ships.
· Live Chat.
· End of Cruise filing.
· To respond to all guest pre-cruise correspondence by email/post/phone.
· Port Guide preparation.
· Presentation preparation.
· Ad hoc activities within the Department which may, or may not, be related to the Shore Excursion Dept as might be required from time to time.
· Ability to do overtime as and when required.
· The office-based Shore Excursion Assistant will report directly to the Shore Excursions Executive on a day to day basis and ultimately to the Head of Shore Excursions who is responsible for the Department.
· Standard office hours are Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.