This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based South Essex. Working within a lovely team doing Shore side Operations. Paying £18k - £20K Mon- Fri 9am - 5.30pm.
Shoreside Operations Assistant Duties:
- Provide both the port and the shore excursion team all information required for disembarkation
- Assist with all information with passengers specific needs prior to departure
- Produce all joining instructions for guest acts and guest lecturers and maintain cabin allocations
- Produce embarkation document with turnaround information for each cruise
- To assist with purchasing for the vessel and maintaining stockroom inventory
Shoreside Operations Assistant Skills Required:
- Experience in within the travel/ cruise industry
- Previous experience within Customer Service and Operations
- Highly organised and able to work well in time pressured environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to drive is essential
- Paying up to £20K
- Based South Essex
- Out of hours phone once every 5 or 6 weeks.
To apply for this Shoreside Operations Assistant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG54197
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.