Ski Reservations Consultant - OTE £19k - Surrey Ski Reservations Consultant required- for this leading specialist ski tour operator, based in new, modern offices in Surrey are looking for Ski Reservation Consultants to join their fun, friendly team on a 5 month contract basis. If you have a passion for skiing or snowboarding or if you have travel sales experience then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!
Ski Reservations Consultant Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls from both the general public and travel agents and dealing with reservations of ski package holidays
- Communicating with and understanding client requirements
- Selling additional products such as travel insurance, ski lift passes and day excursions
- Working to set sales targets
- This role requires a supreme level of customer service, therefore a genuine desire to provide exceptional service is essential
Ski Reservations Consultant Skills Required:
- You must be passionate about skiing or snow boarding
- Previous travel reservations experience is not essential but will be an advantage
- Exemplary customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner is essential
- Computer literate, use of Internet, e-mail, and Microsoft packages or equivalent
- You must have clear written and spoken English
Ski Reservations Consultantl Information:
- This is a 5/6 month contract role to start asap running through until March 2017.
- The salary is £15,000 pro rata + commission
- Office hours are 8.30am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday on a shift basis, Saturday hours are 9am to 5.30pm and Sunday hours are 10am to 4pm and days of work are based on a shift rota.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.