Ski Travel Consultant – Competitive Salary + open-ended OTE + Benefits – Bournemouth, UK
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to become one of our hard-working, knowledgeable, luxury Ski Travel Consultants! If you want to take on a role that combines your passion and your sales skills, and do what you love, then apply today!
The successful candidate will be a confident, strong and dynamic salesperson, with a proven track record in sales environments, combined with a strong work ethic. You are personable but professional, who has either worked seasons or has industry or ski holiday experience. You must be passionate about skiing and snowboarding, with a real drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
The key responsibilities of a Ski Travel Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Using your ski resort and product knowledge to guide our clients on their holiday search, advising the best chalets and hotels and products to fit their brief
- Handling new inbound sales enquiries via email and telephone from clients seeking luxury ski holidays in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring repeat business and developing a client list
- Keeping in touch with product and industry developments, gaining an expert knowledge of ski resorts, luxury chalets, hotels and travel options
- Creative writing of regular blog posts: producing exciting, unique and interesting reading material to increase website traffic and enhance company brands
- Maintaining good relationships with chalet owners and operators and keeping up to speed with all property developments and changes to the company website portfolios
Ski In Luxury is an online luxury ski travel agency, focusing on the best catered and self-catered chalets available to rent in Europe. We also operate ‘Villas In Luxury’ and ‘Ultimate Luxury Chalets’, offering a year-round quality holiday solution, with tried and tested top end accommodations to rent in the key European ski resorts and on the summer side, throughout Europe, the Med, and into the Indian Ocean.
Some of the benefits of being a Ski Travel Consultant are:
- Sales team reward scheme with monthly performer bonuses and additional sales incentives
- A company pension scheme
- The opportunity to stay at some of the most luxurious ski chalets in the world, working in top-quality offices that are just a two-minute walk from Bournemouth train station
The key skills and qualities of a Ski Travel Consultant:
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets in a sales environment, with a desire to achieve outstanding results and sales
- Must be a skier or snowboarder and have a good understanding of ski holidays in general, and has a love and passion for high end luxury travel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with an exceptional telephone manner and confidence in making outbound and taking inbound calls
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A proactive, reliable and punctual team player who is ready to hit the ground running
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage but not essential (Mandarin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.