Ski Travel Consultant – Competitive Salary + open-ended OTE + Benefits – Bournemouth, UK
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic salesperson to become one of our hard-working, knowledgeable, Luxury Ski Travel Consultants! If you want to take on a role that combines your passion for skiing and your sales skills, and do what you love, then apply today!
The key responsibilities of a Ski Travel Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Using your ski resort and product knowledge to guide our clients on their holiday search, advising the best chalets and hotels and products to fit their brief
- Handling new inbound sales enquiries via email and telephone from clients seeking luxury ski holidays in a professional yet friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Client account management; following up with outbound calls and emails to your clients, both prior to and post holidays. Build client relations and retention with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets and KPI’s, working towards both team and individual targets
- Keeping in touch with product and industry developments, gaining an expert knowledge of ski resorts, luxury chalets, hotels and travel options
- Creative writing of regular blog posts; producing exciting, unique and interesting reading material to increase website traffic and enhance company brands
- Maintaining good relationships with chalet owners and operators and keeping up to speed with all property developments and changes to the company website portfolios
Ski In Luxury is an online luxury ski travel agency, focusing on the best catered and self-catered chalets available to rent in Europe. We also operate ‘Villas In Luxury’ and ‘Ultimate Luxury Chalets’, offering a year-round quality holiday solution, with tried and tested top end accommodations to rent in the key European ski resorts and on the summer side, throughout Europe, the Med, and into the Indian Ocean.
Some of the benefits of being a Ski Travel Consultant are:
- The opportunity to stay at and experience some of the most luxurious ski chalets in the world!
- Regular FAM trips
- Career progression
- Sales team reward scheme with monthly performer bonuses and additional sales incentives
- A company pension scheme
- Working in a home from home office environment that is just a two-minute walk from Bournemouth train station
The Perfect Candidate
The key skills and qualities of a Ski Travel Consultant:
- Must be a skier or snowboarder and have a good understanding of ski holidays
- A love and passion for high end luxury travel
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets in a sales environment, confident in “closing” a deal
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional telephone manner and confidence in making outbound and taking inbound calls
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A strong and dedicated work ethic
- A proactive, reliable and punctual team player who is ready to hit the ground running
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage but not essential (Mandarin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your travel career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.