A Social Media Marketing Executive is required to build and execute the social media & influencer strategy for our client within the UK Market. The social media marketing executive will own all social media channels (organic & paid) and be responsible for driving forward the company’s presence within this space. To succeed in the role, the candidate will live and breathe social media and always be on top of the next trend.
Social Media Marketing Executive Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the planning and execution of all social media activities (organic & paid).
• Responsible for measuring and reporting on all social media metrics, improving efficiency wherever possible.
• Develop the Influencer/Blogger programme alongside the PR department.
• Monitor performance of campaigns and assist with analytics for all websites, reporting on them as required
• Responsible for educating internal teams on Social Media best practise/Trends
• Liaise with European teams and assist in social media queries where necessary
• Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
Social Media Marketing Executive Key skills and knowledge required:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar environment.
• Experience managing a variety of social media channels.
• Experience in content creation for social media channels.
• Experience on planning, creating and optimising paid for social media campaigns.
• Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and tools.
• Experience working with influencers.
• Degree in relevant field in desirable but not essential.
• Any experience in Web/Social Analytics.
A great opportunity to join a fantastic established travel company