Software Support Specialist - Surrey - Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Prospects 4 Corporate Travel are currently recruiting for a Software Support Specialist to join our client, a major sporting and events organiser with a fantastic heritage. The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all aspects of the Ticketing Platforms are setup, configured and maintained to optimise effectiveness.
The key responsibilities of the Software Support Specialist are:
- Ensuring that all support requests are answered in a timely manner and logged in the helpdesk software platform
- Undertaking the setup of tickets, offers and promotions with regard to user requests
- Assisting with inbound requests for help, advice and support, including reporting and data extracts
- Ensuring that tickets, offers and promotions are displayed correctly on line
- Undertake appropriate CMS checks to ensure items are displayed according to business requirements
- Work with marketing and finance teams to support their use of the platform.
- Develop skills and experience in ticketing industry by undertaking research and visits to other sports and ticketing organisations.
The skills required for the Software Support Specialist are:
- Previous experience of ticketing software platforms and their administration.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate diligence with a keen eye for detail
- Posses the ability to work well within a team environment and independently
Please note that this is part time position, 22.5 hours per week, Monday - Wednesday.
To apply for the Software Support Specialist role please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.