5 months ago
We are seeking Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish or French Speaking Group Travel Reservations Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression and sociable working hours and be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
• Dealing with group Hotel reservations in various parts of Europe
• Select the appropriate contracted and none contracted hotels according to sales requirements.
• Contacting hotels by phone, email, and fax in order to make a reservation.
• Negotiating rates, and conditions, such as cancellation and payment policies.
• Dealing with some amendments and cancellations.
• Negotiate bookouts, compensations and cancellation charges.
• Experience within the travel or leisure industry i.e. hotel, reception, leisure reservations, travel agency or tour operator is essential.
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential along with Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish OR French
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills coupled with professional telephone manner
• Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
• Excellent negotiator with broad awareness of company hotels rates and markets
• Friendly and efficient telephone manner
• Career progression
• Sociable & flexible working hours
• Onsite luxury leisure facilities
• Lucrative salary
• Travel perks
• Varied job role
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH ALL APPLICATIONS.