London based UK DMC seeks a Spanish speaker to manage a small department that work with international events, conference and events coming to the UK from a varied client base to the UK. They handle UK based events from a variety of industries including medical, finance, banking, motor, pharmaceutical, fashion and media from USA, South America, Australia, South Africa and Europe.
You will work with corporate travel companies or the direct corporate clients and your busy and varied role will include :
- Liaising daily with overseas B2B clients account managing their business from Spain and South America
- Negotiating with suppliers and research product and producing creative events, conferences and incentives
- Managing a small team of operations staff
- Preparing quotations and ensuring costings are correct
- Attending fam trips and site inspections
- Operating the event
- Handling all the finances on the business
- Being the point of contact to the client during the event
Spanish speaking Operation Manager candidates must be able to demonstrate :
- Knowledge of the UK as a corporate destination
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Relevant experience working for a tour operator or DMC
- Desire to work in the event and incentive industry
- Be based in the London area
This long established DMC works in most global market and you will be joining a professional, experience and highly motivated team, for a company that gives you lots of responsibility and profile in the business. They are one the best known DMC’s in the UK and many staff have enjoyed a long and successful career there.
Successful Spanish speaking Operations Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career.