London based European inbound tour operator handles groups from leisure, special interest and the youth market from many European and South American tour operators – we seek a Spanish speaking Operations Executive to handle quotations and operate group tours throughout Europe plus be involved in Business Development key clients.
A busy and varied role with a company who boast a low turnover of staff the role will involve :
- Liaising daily with international tour operator and travel clients (all B2B)
- Developing product ideas and creating itineraries for groups touring Europe
- Negotiating with suppliers and developing new business relationships
- Attending fam trips and site inspections to develop product knowledge
- Occasional trips to Europe to meet key clients and attend trade shows
Spanish speaking Tour Operations Executive candidates must have experience in :
- Operating group tours
- Fluency in English and Spanish – Portuguese also a benefit
- Experience of working with a tour operator
- Be currently living in London
- Great communication skills
This European inbound tour operator has been established for many years and you will be joining a happy and motivated team. Modern offices close to a park, this role would suit a Tour Operations person who would like to develop more skills such as sales and business development, with a creative outlook able to design interesting European tour itineraries. The company work with many overseas markets and you will work with all but with key responsibility with a team of staff that look after business from Spain Portugal and South America.
Successful Spanish speaking Tour Operations Exec candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – we look forward to helping you.
Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career.