about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a Travel Consultant role with a twist? A role that will give you the chance to do something a little different everyday? My client is a specialist travel organisation that work on behalf of travel insurance assistance companies. This role will see you working on a variety of situations and offer you the chance to feel the value of your work. If you have experience as travel consultant and you are flexible with your working hours then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
* Organise medical flight repatriations for clients worldwide
* Booking emergency flights
* Liasing with airlines and various overseas agents
* Responding to clients in a calm, speedy nature
* Work on a particular shift schedule
* Work as part of a small team
* Ensure that work is completed efficiently
* Be self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure
* As this is a 24-hour company you should expect to work on average, one bank holiday per year and part of the festive season
* Work individually and in a small team when required
* Travel experience is essential for this role
* Previous travel agency experience
* Galileo-trained candidates preferred
* Knowledge of Nett Fares
* Medical and repatriation knowledge is beneficial but not essential, as training will be given
* Be able to successful integrate easily with others
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* High level of customer service
An excellent package is offer for the successful consultant with an initial base salary in the region of £20k although once training is cleared this will increase to approximately £24k. With bonuses and incentives the successful candidate can look to earn in excess of £30k.
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.