12 months ago
My client is a leading, specialist travel agency based in Witney, Oxfordshire that specialises in organising the very finest luxury, tailor-made holidays across Europe and beyond. You will be joining a small successful team who offer a high level of excellence to their customers and who are able to go that extra mile. The lucky Travel Consultant will be working closely with a personally inspected portfolio of exclusive hotels, privately owned chalets, luxury villas and operator run properties. My client organises every aspect of a client's holiday to their specific requirements, down to the finest detail and you will be working on the sales team in a rewarding role. This is a fantastic opportunity offering the chance to build a successful career.
* Securing bookings and obtaining a certain level of revenue in-line with personal and team targets
* Manage the client relationship from the moment they make an initial holiday enquiry
* Pro-active in contacting previous clients and encouraging repeat business
* Attend face to face meetings with suppliers & relevant related events
* Attend and be involved in the organisation of FAM trips.
* General administration and the upkeep of the company website
* Building strong relationships with clients
* Learn and familiarise yourself with the product portfolio and with relevant destinations
* Responsible for obtaining correct invoices from the supplier
* Generating booking paperwork and discussing payment options with them at time of booking.
* Account manage/build relationships with clients whilst delivering exceptional client care at all times
* Follow up with clients once they return from their holiday
* Address any issues and pass on this feedback to relevant people/clients
* Ideally educated to degree level or similar.
* Previous travel experience in a similar role is essential
* Have a strong sales performance in a previous travel industry role
* High level of product knowledge within the travel or service industry
* Ideally have a strong knowledge of the luxury market and have an understanding of high-end clients and their requirements
* Ideally have some knowledge of The Caribbean, South East Asia and Indian Ocean luxury product.
* Be personable and have the ability to build strong working relationships
* Have a friendly, approachable and professional manner
* Excellent communication skills and be happy to go that extra mile.
* Be self-motivated
* A competent problem solver.
* High level of organisational skills and eye for attention to detail
* Work well in a small team environment alongside other hard-working consultants
* Ideally IT confident and competent with social media and copywriting skills.
* A second language (French, Spanish or Italian) would also be a bonus
Offering a very competitive salary with an OTE totalling a package in the region of £24-28k dependent on experience. Monday-Friday working hours.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link to apply - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 12 hours until close