Specialist Travel Sales Consultant – upto £20k + exc OTE
Working for this market leading travel company offering specialist weekends, short breaks and holiday, the customer experience is paramount for our client with a focus on delivering the best holidays and breaks money can buy while delivering that helpful and informative company’s touch to each and every customer.
You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and venues to book all elements of a customer’s break.
Effective communication with clients and venues while quoting and confirming bookings.
*Creating your own client database
*Work closely with the Product team to ensure sales and margin targets are met.
*Collecting customer feedback
*Handling client generated enquiries ( telephone, email and website )
* Accurate price quoting
* Managing your own client database
* Fulfilling the duties of a Sales Team member with enthusiasm and diligence
As a Sales Specialist you need to be a driven, motivated individual who can demonstrate a first class academic career.
* Providing a first-class and comprehensive booking service for our clients.
* You will be a confident, competitive team player with an eye for detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
* Good time management and the ability to work under pressure are pre-requisites.
* Furthermore, a good working knowledge of Google applications would be advantageous, as would a European language where applicable.