about 1 year ago
Leading specialist group tour operator are seeking a Sports Tours Planner to join their team to organise group travel arrangements for sporting events. Based in Nottinghamshire, this is a niche role that suits candidate how have a passion for and understanding of a wide range of sports. You will be an excellent communicator and organiser as you will liaise with groups, suppliers and Tour Managers to successfully execute Tours. This is an excellent chance to combine tourism and sport, with a competitive salary package, and working for a very successful and growing Tour Operator.
- Be responsible for coordinating the travel arrangements, sport fixtures, accommodation elements (rooming and meal arrangements) and general tour itinerary fulfilment for all types of group sports tours within the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
- Calculate travel timings, make reservations for meals and visits, book match tickets and museum tours and liaise between sports organisations regarding fixtures and training.
- Liaise regularly with the accommodation centres about rooming requirements, meal arrangements and other general enquiries.
- The successful candidate must be willing to visit sport resorts/destinations, to build long term customer relations and be willing to assist in presentation evenings as and when necessary.
- Help answer the telephone and assist with general customer enquiries regarding their booking
The successful candidate will be a 'people person' with excellent, communication, organisation and administration skills. You will be passionate about sports, with a good knowledge of sport in general. A German Speaker is desirable, but not essential
Excellent starting salary of £18k pa - £19k pa along with additional benefits and Mon-Fri office hours. This is a growing specialist Tour Operator, so there is excellent long-term career potential.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further information please contact Ryan on--******or email -*******