Sports VIP Travel Supervisor / Senior Travel Consultant - South Manchester - This very well established independent business travel company are looking for experienced Supervisor OR Senior VIP / Sports Business Travel Consultant with a keen interest in Sports to manage, lead and supervise part of the sports travel team. Offering a basic salary dependent on experience of up to £27k, plus quarterly bonus of around £1,000, making it an OTE at the very top end of approximately £31k should all targets be met. There is also free car parking on site, you'll start with 22 days holiday rising to 25 and be working Monday to Friday.
Sports VIP Travel Supervisor / Senior Travel Consultant will on a day to day basis include managing a small team to arrange trips and events contacting airlines, hotels and land suppliers.
Suitable candidates for this rare and very unique opportunity as Sports VIP Travel Supervisor / Senior Travel Consultant will…
- Have experience within the travel industry in a similar Business Travel Supervisor role, ideally having managed sports travel OR VIP Travel
- Possibly consider strong Senior Business Travel Consultant / Lead Agent or individuals whom are looking for that next step up the career ladder with proven experience in leading and developing VIP / Sports / Business Travel clients
- Have experience in Galileo GDS system ideally however applications will be considered from candidates having used Native Amadeus or Sabre
- Show a passion for sports
- Demonstrate unrivalled customer service and strong attention to detail.
To apply for this very rare and unique Sports VIP Travel Supervisor / Senior Travel Consultant opportunity please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.