To lead the store team to deliver against revenue targets & KPI’s while ensuring you & your team are delivering superb industry-leading customer service to our customers and maximising the impact of the store.
What you’ll be doing
- sales revenue & conversion – appointments, walk-in, overflow from Kuoni call centre, Web chats, email enquiries
- Store operating profit
- Customer satisfaction scores ( NPS minimums reached )
- Staff retention
· Accountable for meeting and exceeding retail sales targets. To drive all sales and to convert bookings by closing the sale and driving top line figures whilst achieving the budgeted operating profit.
· Measure the financial performance of your staff overall and as individuals against the costs of running the store to ensure the best possible productivity.
You will have
· Experience of managing a retail travel store, with profit and staff responsibility.
· Strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service.
You will be a proactive, confident and forward thinking individual, with excellent communication skills.
· A genuine passion for travel especially long-haul destinations with considerable first-hand experience and knowledge of many destinations
· Management experience
· Good all round understanding of the sales and commercial aspects of tour operating, including scheduled flying.
Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservations system
· Excellent commercial judgement.
· Can demonstrate achievements in meeting tough sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service at the same time.
· Shows by their actions that they consider exceptional customer service to be of paramount importance.
· Understands the importance of the sales and customer service function as a crucial medium for conveying a company’s brand vision and values.
· Proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team; thrives during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create an upbeat, motivating sales environment.
· Persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth and friendly with customers, staff and colleagues alike.
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively. Positive “can do” attitude.