Our client is a well known and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Account Manager and Operations Assistant to join their friendly team due to success and expansion! This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Dealing with accommodation bookings VIP clients.
- Managing accounts, ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively
- Liaise closely with lecturers to meet client needs, carrying out research as necessary
- Calculate and provide accurate quotations
- Research and source new suppliers
- Request, negotiate and confirm accommodation arrangements
- Attend client meetings and make familiarisation visits in the UK and abroad as directed
- Groups sales and/or operations experience within a tour operator ideally within student and/or university student groups but this isn’t essential
- Passionate about travel
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lucrative bonus
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Applicants with previous or current job titles who will be considered for this role include Groups Operation Executive, Operations Executive, Groups Travel Consultant, Groups Travel Specialist, Tours Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Sales Consultant and Reservations.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.