Fluency in more than one of the below languages is a must…
· English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Arabic, Singhalese, Italian, French, German, Greek, Polish, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese.
· Proven technical experience in customer facing situations primarily focused on consulting positioning and implementing technical proposals and solutions within the travel industry.
· 3+ years of hands-on GDS experience.
· Technical expert of development tools.
· XML knowledge.
· Must have experience in any of the airline reservations products of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, WorldSpan etc., and should have worked extensively in the system from as a user or as a technician (development, support, implementation).
· Experience in implementing products and processes at customers through structured, collaborative and consultative approach.
· Flexible to travel on business as required.
· Consulting to customers/3rd parties including best practices for the development of online booking engines, reporting tools, MBO integrations and other integrations.
· Work closely with clients to understand their requirements thoroughly.
· Able to identify and communicate status, issues, risks of owned deliverables to project manager and escalate when necessary.
· Create and deliver formal training programs and presentations; strong training skills in virtual and face-to-face environments.
· Delivering virtual or onsite floorwalking including capability to manage ad-hoc customer questions and/or requests.
· Responsibility for delivery of system integration at customer conversion projects from initiation to post-migration.
o Initiation & Planning - responsible for highly structured due diligence engagements to make it a successful transition.
o Detailed understanding of customers end-to- end business operation, technologies and system architecture including interface.
o Refinement of design of end-to-end workflow in accordance with operational improvements proposed during sales phase.
o Delivery of detailed technical business scoping re-validation document, which identifies all cutover critical elements and highlights risks.
o Due Diligence executed in collaboration with Delivery Leads.
o Installs and configures complex and/or non-standard GDS products.
o Ensures successful integration and configuration of all required interfaces (e.g. Mid/Back Office, Corporate Booking Engines etc.)
o Works closely with technology partners to ensure successful implementation and integration of their respective products.
o Owns GDSinstallations in complex customer environments including network configuration.
o Executes in depth introductions and trainings to customers ambassadors for complex and/or non-standard GDS or tech partner products.
o Supports change management processes to help the adaption to a new system environment.
· Engages other experts, developers, and resources as appropriate (Internal and external).
· Identifies new technical opportunities for products, services and revenue generation to feedback to the GDS product organization.