Like to work for a tour operator – have you worked in Reservations? Love the UK and have pretty good knowledge of the main cities and attractions? Award winning London based UK and Ireland Inbound tour operator is growing their team - we seek a Tailor Made FIT Consultant to join a company who boast a low turnover of staff, great training and lots of benefits.
As Tailor Made FIT Reservations Executive you will be dealing daily with overseas based tour operators and travel agents based in many markets including Europe, USA, Israel and South Africa. As part of your role you will :
- create and design interesting FIT tours of the UK and Ireland
- negotiate with suppliers such as hotels, restaurants, venues, entertainment and transport
- book FIT (individual) services
- prepare quotations
- attend fam trips and site inspections
- work within a happy and motivated team
As Tailor Made FIT Reservations Executive , you should have some experience of :
- booking hotels in the UK and Ireland
- working for an inbound UK tour operator
- worked as part of a team
- have a desire to develop a career with the company
- European languages useful
The company have offices in Central London plus there is the opportunity of working with their other 2 overseas offices - some of the staff have enjoyed moving abroad with the company. They offer superb training and support, interesting benefits including free travel card after a years service, genuine career opportunities and a company that wins many awards - they really reward their team and the management are extremely popular.
If you would like more information on the position, please send your cv in confidence and we will contact successful Tailor Made FIT Reservations candidates within 2 working days - since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please feel free to send your CV.