Tailor-made Travel Consultant – Luxury Mediterranean. Would you like to sell an exclusive sun-drenched destination where the A-List Celebs escape to? Our client’s destination has dramatically been on the rise over the last few years, making ‘must-visit’ guides in leading travel publications around the globe. This Mediterranean destination has also came on the radar for the celebrity set. Whilst some preferred to fly under the radar and keep their visit secret, others were happy to gloat to their fans.
Our client’s Tailor-made Travel Consultants delivers their niche holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity, if you believe you’re a special travel consultant, have something to offer, want to be rewarded for your exceptional service & sales achieved and have a real passion in life for everything that is 5 star, then this niche Travel Consultant role may just be for you!
GDS and Product Training delivered:
- GDS and destination product training will be provided, enabling Travel Consultants to become experts in designing luxury holidays, becoming a true Tailor-made Guru!
Tailor-made Travel Consultant Duties:
- As a specialist tailor-made travel consultant, you will plan and create luxury tailor-made itineraries to this exclusive Mediterranean destination
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Ability to work well as part of a mid-size specialist team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, tours, local cruises, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Always Provide excellent customer service in line with company standards and guidelines, enhancing the customer experience
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience as a travel consultant with experience of selling holidays to European countries such as Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy etc.
- Keen to focus on an exclusive luxury destination, tailor-making itineraries for beaches holidays, surrounding tours and local cruises etc.
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round European destination/product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- GDS preferable but not essential
- Will be sales focused and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role along with a fantastic salary package, where the basic salary is up to £25,500 - £29,500 per annum, based on experience, plus an excellent commission structure and not forgetting the opportunity to travel to this exclusive destination. Also, let’s not forget the Monday to Friday working hours!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.