11 months ago
Do you have a passion for selling these long-haul destinations, but with good European knowledge too? My client is looking for a suitably experienced Travel Specialist, with solid GDS knowledge (Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, and Amadeus) to join this busy travel team. This established luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for a Travel Specialist to join their Team and sell world-wide package and tailor-made itineraries! If you are commission hungry and keen to earn a fantastic OTE then this is your ideal role!
* Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
* Tailor-making holidays to long haul, luxury destinations
* Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
* Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
* Using nett fares, CRS Galileo and ground contracts to create dream itineraries.
* Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
* Office hours are 7 days per week, open later mid-week. You would work 5 out of the 7 days on a fair, shift and rota, pattern.
* You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant
* Possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience
* GDS knowledge
* Ideally first-hand knowledge of long-haul destinations
* If you are exceptionally well-travelled this would be great
* Solid target driven sales experience
A competitive basic salary of £16-18K and a fantastic commission structure with realistic first year earnings in the region of £23-25k. Other benefits including 25 days holiday, FAM trips and discounted travel make this an opportunity not to be missed.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close