Tailormade Manager – UP to £30k – Hampshire
Tailormade Manager is responsible for managing and motivating the Tailormade team. Ensuring we maximise every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and quality within a customer focused environment.
· To manage, lead, inspire and develop the Tailormade team to ensure productivity, revenues, booking targets as well as customer satisfaction key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
· To monitor team & individual productivity, revenue, progress to target, customer satisfaction key performance indicators, ensuring data is captured at all times.
· To actively coach, counsel and develop team members to maximise their potential
· Responsible for day-to-day staff management issues with direct reports
· Accurately monitor and report weekly/monthly team KPI’s & management information in line with business and team needs.
· Provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
· Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
· To maximise sales opportunities and consistently achieve sales and service targets set.
· To liaise and work closely alongside Product & Marketing teams channelling ideas to drive new Tailormade business
· To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
· Constantly review the Tailormade booking process, identify efficiency gains and project manage these to fruition
· To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
· Support and provide resource to the other teams during peak periods or when cover is required.
· Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities with a flexible attitude in the undertaking of all required task
The successful Tailormade Manager must demonstrate sound leadership and management skills to inspire a team. You must be able to identify training needs and deliver coaching to develop staff and resolve underperformance issues. Be able to multitask through effecting planning and prioritising and organising or workload. Have strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate. High attention to detail and experience of relationship management with suppliers.
To apply for Tailormade Manager, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.