This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. This award winning tour operator offer 3-5 star tailormade itineraries throughout Europe, USA, South America, Indian Ocean, Africa, Caribbean, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, plus more to its discerning clientele. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking Tailormade Travel Consultants to join their friendly and fun team.
Give your career a boost and double your salary with this inspiring tour operator today!
This exciting travel role includes an array of responsibilities in which no day will be the same:
- The experienced tailormade travel consultant shall be creating bespoke luxury itineraries and tours using CRS and processing all reservation enquiries from direct clients in a timely efficient manner.
- Arranging luxury tailor-made travel, bespoke tours, beach packages, city breaks, cruises, family holidays, wildlife packages, activity travel, weddings, honeymoons, flights, hotels, villas, apartments along with VIP Travel.
- You shall be managing the customer from beginning to end and offering excellent customer service from start to finish.
- Up selling travel ancillaries such as car hire and airport lounges.
- Booking a wide range of travel services including hotels, flights, tours, insurance etc.
- Offering recommendation’s and advice to customers on various destinations
- Providing a cutting edge customer service.
- Using your sales skills to convert enquiries into a sale
What are we looking for?
- Tailormade travel sales experience from a tour operator background
- Fully conversant with CRS such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan – cross training is provided
- Passion for travel
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge.
- Phenomenal sales skills with the ability to build a rapport with the customer
- FAM Trips to bespoke hotels in various destinations
- Generous salary and uncapped monthly commission
- Destination training programmes
- Chance to work for a dynamic, friendly and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Welcoming office with friendly consultants
- Opportunity to work in a high spec and elite office
- Social events
Previous or current job titles that would be considered for this role include Travel Specialist, Travel Consultant, Reservations, Travel Advisor, Tailormade Consultant and Luxury Tailormade Consultant.
Please do include a summary of the European and Worldwide destinations travelled to when submitting your application.
Give your travel career a boost and send us your CV today!