Luxury Travel Consultant – Asia & India, Farnborough, up to £27k plus £comms
Our Client who are a highly accredited travel company are looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia & India. You will be responsible for maximising every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and ensuring the customer experience is at the heart of all decisions made.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant – Asia & India are;
• To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise of Asia & India
• To be responsible for the agreed profit margin of an area of the world and to consistently achieve sales revenue and service targets in line with agreed team and individual KPIs.
• To be responsible for planning tailor-made itineraries to meet customer requests, taking ownership of the itinerary from the initial quotation stage through to departure.
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Driving and maintaining high levels of service
• Maintaining a full understanding of company processes and contractual obligations
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia & India are;
• At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
• Ideally degree educated
• Good level of computer literacy
• Customer focused approach
• Experience of using travel systems (GDS, booking tools)
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Strong communication and sales skills
The Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia & India role would ideally suit an experienced tailor made consultant who is looking to move into product as it requires working on a 60/40 split between sales and product.
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia & India, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on