Award winning and successful luxury tour operator are now looking for Luxury Travel Consultants to create luxury worldwide travel itineraries for its discerning traveller. Join its friendly team, progress your career and increase your earning potential!
This expanding and elite tour operator are looking for confident and enthusiastic travel professionals who are driven with passion for holidays with proven experience in travel. Travel Sales Consultants must have good worldwide geographical knowledge of places within Europe, Canada, USA, India, Australia, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Russia. As a luxury tailor-made tour operator, they are able to offer a wide range of holiday types depending on their clients interests including beach packages, city breaks, off the beaten track, adventure tours, romantic honeymoons and high end tailor-made travel offering their clients an endless choice of holiday packages.
This exciting travel consultant role includes a wide range of tasks this includes:
• The experienced travel consultant shall be creating luxury European & Worldwide itineraries to the discerning clientele.
• Account managing the booking from start to finish.
• Booking flights, hotels, apartments, trips, airport lounges plus many more travel extras
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
• You shall be responsible for following up on leads provided, switch selling, up selling, exceeding customers expectations along with attending PR events.
To be considered for this role:
• This successful travel consultant must be from a travel retail or tour operator background
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent with the ability to provide excellent customer service
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Training is provided on GDS systems.
Benefits: In return, the Travel Consultant shall be rewarded with:
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Birthday off
- Enhanced paternity pay
- A generous salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- FAM trips, pension
- Career progression
- Sociable hours
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
It is essential when applying for this exciting opportunity, you must forward a detailed travel profile with your CV, covering the destinations and places of interests that you have visited within Europe and Worldwide. If you have a passion for travel and want to be part of this expansion and send your CV today!!! Please note only candidates with a travel agency or tour operator background will be considered for this post.