Luxury Travel Consultant – Worldwide
Oxford, up to £25k plus £comms
Our Client is a well stablished luxury tour operator and is looking for dynamic and energetic sales consultants who have a real passion for travel and are keen to have to structured career within the travel industry. The Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide role is about using imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide are:
- The Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide will prioritise answering and responding to enquiries in a prompt and professional manner line with the company guidelines, using the following modes of communication phone, e-mail, text and live chat through our website.
- Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using your creative writing skills
- Managing a portfolio of business to ensure a high level of customer retention and rebooking
- Driving and maintaining high levels of service
- Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too
- Working to strict sales targets and KPI’s
- Attending shows and exhibition when required this may include weekends.
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide
- At least one years' previous sales experience within the travel industry
- Knowledge of least one of our destination and ideally extensive travel experience – South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Indian Ocean, South and East Africa, Caribbean
- Ideally degree educated
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work independently and to multi task
- Experience of using a GDS travel system
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and sales skills
The Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide role would suit an experienced tailor-made consultant who is looking to move into selling luxury high-end products
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant - Worldwide, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on