4 months ago
Team Leader- Private Dining Room- Wimbledon- up to 23k per annum
We are looking for a Private Dining Room Team Leader for an amazing venue in South West London.
Duties and responsibilities;
* To ensure the highest level of food and customer service is provided at all times,
* To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the Catering Manager,
* To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene,
* To promote good safety habits and methods of work,
* As a part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency,
* To maintain excellent working relationships with the team and to lead them via a 'hands on' approach to the job.
The Ideal Candidate
* To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment,
* Ability to work under pressure and be approachable in stressful situations, presenting themselves in a professional manner at all times,
* To have worked in a private Members or five-star establishment with a minimum of two years experience,
* To be able to work as required within this seven day a week operation,
* Be customer focused with the ability to communicate with senior executives and board members from the club,
* To be well-groomed and presented.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
12 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 10 days until close