We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Member to join our team based in Southend on Sea. The role will be a full time, permanent position working 35-40 hours per week over 7 days (may include weekends and evenings). We are offering National Minimum Wage to our successful Team Member
Wok and Go UK Ltd specialise in fusion eat in and take away food cooked fresh in front of you, with various tastes of Asia. It includes Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese in the form of wok tossed noodles, stir fries, curries, soups, vegetarian, rice meals and our even healthier skinny noodles. The healthy and fresh ingredients used in most Asian cuisine.
About the Team Member role
- Take direction from and responsible to the Store Manager
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Prepares food neatly, according to Portion Control, and in a timely manner
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards and procedures as outlined in the Wok & Go Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Wok & Go Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
- Follow Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Ensuring customers receive a high standards of customer service
- Dealing with complaints when relevant and understanding the complaints process.
- Reporting any issues such as incidents or accidents if the Manager or Supervisor are not present.
- Reporting any maintenance issues or hazards to the Manager immediately.
- Completes Wok & Go training as directed
What we're looking for in our Team Member
Experience Desirable but not essential as full training will be given, a good standard of education, common sense and retail back ground preferable.
If you would like to join our team as our new Team Member then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!