Telephone Sales Executive
£18k annual bonus, paid quarterly
To support our continued growth we are looking for a Telephone Sales Executive to join our sales/Account Management team. Based in either our London or Manchester offices the main focus of this role is to pro-actively manage a portfolio of clients spending up to £30k per annum, within the Charity, not-for-profit, and academic sectors.
This highly reputable Business Travel Company (BT) is currently recruiting for their bustling office a Telephone Sales Executive.
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue by cold calling clients within an allocated spend
- Take full responsibility for a portfolio of existing clients, building relationships and looking at areas for growth.
- Analyse and prioritise opportunities and your time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations
- Attain both quality and activity targets
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all telephone interactions with customers
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Work closely with the operations, finance and IT teams to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded
- Monitor competitor activity and travel industry changes which may impact Diversity Travel and its clients
- Develop knowledge through reading industry literature, monitoring and reacting to any trends and identifying potential new business opportunities
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and provide feedback to Head of Sales/Head of Account Management
- Provide analysis of travel purchasing data and identify cost-saving opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the travel industry would be highly desirable
- Experience working within a sales/targeted environment providing Account Management
- Excellent relationship management.
- Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
In return you will get:
- A highly competitive salary, and quarterly bonus scheme
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- First class training, development and mentoring from the Sales and Account Management team equipping you with everything you need to excel in this role and progress within the company
- Pension, life assurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel, free refreshments, central offices, team nights out and access to all roles on an internal first basis
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.