Telesales & Marketing Executive - Grays, Essex
£20,000 - £25,000
This is a busy role for an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic individual who is looking to build a career in sales and travel working with our exciting and fast-growing businesses. The role will be office based to start, but the natural progression for this role will be to eventually become a Business Development Executive, representing all brands part field/office based.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Telesales for ICT (and eventually SQT and Smile Group Travel) - cold calling new leads, follow up calls and documenting all conversations on the system.
· Targets (KPIs) will be in place monitoring the number of calls made and conversion rate from new business.
· Follow up on E shots and other marketing campaigns.
· Carrying out Social Media promotions.
· Distribution of Marketing material for all non-cruise brands.
· Maintaining client records for ICT.
· Organising meetings for Sales Director and Business Development Executive with new and existing clients.
· Sales support for Sales Director and Business Development Executive and assistance at presentations.
· Lead generation
· Attend some client meetings with Sales Director or Business Development Executive.
· Attend trade shows, courses, events and award evenings, including support and assistance when the Company exhibits itself to promote company tours and services throughout the year, where required, (including evenings and weekends).
· Attend supplier fam trips /educationals throughout the year where required (including evenings and weekends).
· Work closely with Sales Director on all of the above.
· Attend internal meetings, where required.
· As the Company expands and evolves, your job description and duties will vary in line within the changing needs of the business.
• Previous experience in Sales is essential, ideally within a travel background.
• Previous experience in cold calling and/or generating new business from new sales leads.
• Computer literate with Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong administration, organisational, communication skills and attention to detail essential.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise daily activity.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Good understanding of Social Media; experience in Marketing would be an advantage.
• A personal interest in Sport would be beneficial (Our core sports are Hockey, Cricket, Netball and Rugby).
· Standard office hours are Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.