9 months ago
TEMPORARY BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - HAMPSHIRE
Leading Business Travel Company are expanding their Hampshire based business travel team and are looking for experienced corporate travel consultants. If you are an experienced Business Travel Consultant who prefers dealing with high-end business travel clients, and have exceptional customer service skills, this is for you!
- To work with all departments and your team to maintain the efficient and smooth running of the business travel department
- To ensure all special requests are met as per client profile's and service level agreements
- Dealing with all reservation changes, re-routings and ticket re-validations
- Ensure that all refunds are actioned within the agreed timescales
- To be responsible for ticketing, reservations and all other ancillary services
- To be fully competent with CRS and making flight, hotel and car hire reservations
The successful candidate will already be working as a business travel consultant, with some experience of working on high level accounts.
A competitive hourly rate is paid to the successful candidate
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Barry onor 'Apply Now'