7 months ago
*TEMP ROLE* Calling all Ticketing experts! If you are an experienced ticketing consultant, have worked in a team environment, have good airfare knowledge, have constructed PNR's and worked within Amadeus system, apply now.
This leading cruise company is looking for an experienced Amadeus ticketing consultant. The successful candidate must have a sound understanding of scheduled air ticketing & BSP procedures, be familiar with airline contracts, work in a team environment, to quality control and issue all air tickets.
* To work with the Air support unit Team Leader to centralise ticketing (schedule and charter) into one central unit.
* Overview and establish procedures to improve efficiencies and quality control in relation to ticketing and daily BSP activities.
* Set-up and monitor the Auto Ticketing system as required.
* Operate daily procedures via BSPLink including ticket refunds, exchange of tickets and reissued tickets
* Quote, book and confirm internal staff and duty travel as required.
* Oversee and manage the weekly flight manifest
* Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of Company internal systems - in particular Amadeus, AS400 and Global Max.
* Maintain a working relationship with other areas of the business, particularly within Air Operations, to continually improve processes and efficiencies in relation to ticketing and BSP.
* Ensure that all airfares and airline documentation is kept updated and that any tickets are issued at the most attractive commercial terms to the company.
* Keep updated of all IATA, BSP and any internal legal requirements in relation to the issuing of schedule and charter tickets.
* Keep the Air support unit Team Leader regularly updated regarding all ticketing and BSP daily functions and/or issues
* To assist Air Operations during peak periods or when business demand dictates.
- Understand BSP
- Proficient on Amadeus, Global Max & AS400
- Knowledge of CAT35
- Be highly motivated and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Work to deadlines
- Have fares & ticketing level 1 & 2
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary! This is a temporary position and my client is looking for an immediate starter.
If you are interested in this temporary ticketing role and have the relevant experience please follow the link to apply, or call Helen Cassin on
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close