Fantastic role has become available in a lovely bespoke travel company for a Ticketing / operations person to join the team
Ticketing / Operations Job Description:
• Ticketing IT, nett and published fares as necessary & requesting tickets from 3rd parties
• Managing flight manifests in timely manner to airlines
• Creating bookings in Amadeus from flight manifests to complete manifests and maintain accurate records
• Calculating costs for Flight upgrades – European & Worldwide
• Monitoring flight changes and updating as necessary in-house systems and advising guests and other departments.
• Answering questions and queries from guests and other departments both by email and telephone
• Manage “Tours Viable” and responding as necessary
• Provide assistance, support and advice as necessary.
Ticketing / Operations Skills:
• Previous Travel experience within a Tour Operator or Airline is a MUST
• To have Amadeus Fare & Ticketing experience or similar
• Experience of working with Group Travel, Airline Groups & Allocations
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
A Great opportunity to work in a lovely environment.