New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a successful Tour Operator who are looking to recruit an experienced Ticketing Operations Executive to join their friendly team, based in the City of London with a professional and friendly working environment.
As a Ticketing Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide operational support to our Call Centre for complex flight related issues (eg significant flight changes and cancellations)
- Provide advice for large fare increases when required sourcing new fares at lower pricing and be responsible for signing off high costs within our in-house system
- Provide support and assistance for GDS queries (eg system entries such as pricing)
- Liaise with the GDS’s for set up of new starters, further support, advise and training requirements
- Prior to ticketing, ensure all elements of the booking are correct, to include name, airline, booking class, duration and a live booking is held in ATOP
- Help and support the sales team in sales when required
- Investigate bookings with low margins to analyse the reason for the reduced profitability
- Monitor the FAQs on our website to ensure they are up to date ensuring airline rules and visa requirements adhere to the latest regulations
Ticketing Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Experience of working to high level of accuracy with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of any GDS is a requirement
- Proven ticketing experience and an understanding of airline contracts
- Good communication skills to all levels of staff and management
- Attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and priorities
For a fully confidential Application on this Ticketing Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena.
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.