about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Ticketing Agent looking for a new challenge? Or perhaps you’re a Business Travel Consultant looking to diversify within your career? If you have ticketing experience gained within the Business Travel, Airline or Leisure Travel sectors then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Travel Management Company in the Glasgow area as they look to build on their team of Business Travel professionals! Our client is seeking an experienced and professional Ticketing Agent whose responsibilities will include the timely and accurate provision of ticketing across their Business Travel customer base. The successful candidate will be an experienced Ticketing Consultant/Agent, with competent GDS knowledge and a good understanding of fare construction as well as a keen eye for detail. In return, our client are offering a competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to become part of a busy and very professional Business Travel team.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Ticketing Agent role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Ticketing Agent:
• Handling a variety of calls from customers
• Distributing, building and checking fares
• Issuing and re-issuing tickets
• Providing fare quotes on specialised fares
• Following mark-up directives
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
• Previous experience working in a ticketing environment either in Business Travel, Airline or Leisure Travel
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent GDS skills in native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
• Good working knowledge of fare construction and airline fare rules applicable to the issuance of tickets
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this great new Ticketing Agent role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.