7 months ago
Ticketing Consultant! Do you have a flair for fares?! Can you ticket on GDS from start to finish?! If you're a Ticketing Consultant who wants to progress your fares & ticketing career with a leading Birmingham based travel company, then read on! A reputable, growing provider of business travel and airfares are now seeking a solid, experienced Ticketing Consultant to co-ordinate and fulfil all ticketing requirements in a timely manner, fundamental to the smooth running of the department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ticketer from a Tour Operations or Business Travel environment to take a positive step into a role that offers excellent career progression in the future!!
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- As a Ticketing Consultant you will be responsible for manually issuing tickets using CRS/GDS Amadeus.
- You will be responsible for issuing published and nett remit fares, reissuing and automated MCOs.
- As a Ticketing Consultant you will need to check paper airline contracts to ensure tickets are issued in line with the agreed contract.
- You will also be responsible for contacting airlines to deal with fare queries, setting up PTAs, TODs, and lost ticket enquiries.
- You will offer excellent customer service is offered at all times and help resolve any queries
My client is looking for an experienced Ticketing Consultant, with solid knowledge of GDS - preferably Amadeus, nett fares and fare builds. The successful candidate will be well organised and able to work to deadlines.
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary and a real chance to progress into management in the long term.
Please follow the instruction to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment onfor further information.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close