To consistently issue a high quality and quantity of scheduled airline tickets whilst complying with Airline regulations.
1) Excellent product/geographical and nett fare contract knowledge.
Ability to construct multi sector itineraries for ticketing purposes and issue tickets at lowest fare within IATA guidelines to ensure maximum profitability.
2) Knowledge of CRS’s especially Worldspan and Ticketing via CAT 35 and manual paper contracts
3) Responsible for issuing both nett and published fare tickets to a consistently high standard, ensuring all airline regulations are adhered to.
4) Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are essential as dealing with external and internal customers queries daily.
5) Ability to make quick decisions within a pressurised environment essential.
6) To ensure any discounts applicable to our nett fares are strictly adhered to.
7) Coach and assist junior ticketing staff with queries on an ad – hoc basis.
8) Monitor and control daily workload to ensure tickets are issued within agreed deadlines.
To be able to assist other areas within the Operations Dept i.e Fares and aftersales