7 months ago
Have you worked within the travel industry, in a customer focused environment? Have you experience of putting together travel itineraries, dealing with customers and suppliers, offering excellent customer service? Are you looking for something a bit different?! A leading Lancashire based Specialist Travel Company is seeking a Tour CoOrdinator to create their group tours. Excellent salary package, plus bonus, along with Monday - Friday office hours and a generous benefits package!
- Responsible for the successful & profitable organisation of all aspects of a tour, throughout the booking process
- Liaising with internal teams, external suppliers regarding, accommodation, transports and other ancillaries
- Regularly communicating with your client, resolving any tour related issues prior to and post travel, to ensure excellent customer service
- Gain a good understanding of products and services that complement the tour to upsell to clients
- Responsible for sending out accurate information regarding the itinerary in a timely manner
- Working closely with product and marketing to identify new product and market areas
- Based in Blackpool. Office Hours Mon-Fri 0900-1700, with Duty Office cover on a rota basis and a flexibility to travel both in the UK and overseas to get first hand product knowledge.
If you have a background in travel reservations role then we are keen to hear from you! You will be able to work to KPIs and targets, with an emphasis on customer service. You will be experience in dealing with related travel administration.
This company offers an excellent basic salary of £16k - £17k pa dependent on experience with additional bonuses available (circa £3k pa). This is an excellent opportunity for those in the travel, looking for something a little different and keen to work for a leading, well-established Travel Company.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV or contact Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitmentgemma@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
3 days ago
only 11 days until close