London based Inbound tour Operator seeks an experienced Group Operations Executive to be their Tour Operations Supervisor.
As Tour Operations Supervisor you will join this small but growing inbound tour operator who handles Groups, MICE and FIT business from a varied client base (including Spain, USA, Eastern Europe) to the UK.
As Tour Operations Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- supervision a small but independent team
- handling tour quotations and researching itinerary ideas for groups travelling to the UK & Ireland
- negotiating with suppliers including hotels, transport, attractions and venues
- account managing key clients and driving new sales
- working B2B with overseas agents and offering interesting new product ideas to generate business
As Tour Operations Supervisor your experience will include :
- at least 2 years experience working for an inbound tour operator
- knowledge of operating and quoting group tours
- great knowledge of the UK and major cities
- negotiating with suppliers
- fluency in English and 2nd language - Spanish useful
You should enjoy taking responsibility and be a team player - as part of the role you will enjoy going on fam trips and site inspections to develop your supplier relationships and develop new product ideas - this is a varied and busy role!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Since 2001 Strong Recruitment have specialised in the tourism industry helping many people find the right career.