Tour Operator Marketing Manager - Surrey - up to £45,500 incl travel benefits
This independent Ski Tour Operator has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the creation, delivery and reporting of integrated marketing strategies for all brands. As well as brand guardian, you will deliver exceptional and memorable online user experiences (websites and social Media), increase conversions, engagement and deliver customer insight in order to help deliver business targets.
* Responsible for managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC, ensuring KPIs are established in line with marketing and business strategies.
* Responsible for website and ecommerce strategies
* Maximise online traffic, retention and conversions through multi-channel seasonal content marketing and implementation of latest SEO best practice reporting on ROI
* Increase online transactions by implementing ecommerce best practice and delivering exceptional user experiences.
* Monitor website performance/functionality to deliver improvements to customer journey in line with budgets and business objectives
* Ensure integrity of the websites through faultless accuracy of price and product information and for timely and accurate uploading of offers, late deals and product updates
* Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity (right channels, right time) in line with brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message in line with business objectives.
* Campaigns – plan, implement and report on seasonal campaigns which are measurable, on message and in line with brand guidelines, budgets and business objectives.
* Budgets: propose, allocate and manage annual marketing budgets reporting on ROI and delivering the flexibility to meet business needs.
* Responsible for implementation of CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data (from all touchpoints) and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement.
* Responsible for all direct mail campaigns, in particular brochure production
* Responsible management and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives.
*Advertising - plan, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives.
* Responsible for design, production and distribution of all branded collateral for overseas resorts, for recruitment and for client documentation (including e-comms) in line with corporate guidelines and brand identity.
* Responsible internal communications including company intranet and co-ordination of annual sales review meetings.
* Assist with the writing/distribution of press releases, for the supply of information to the media and for assist in the organisation of press visits and trips.
* Jointly responsible for identifying opportunities for marketing affiliations and joint marketing activity including attendance at trade and consumer exhibitions and delivering joint campaigns.
- Experienced people and project manager
- Proven track record of delivering and reporting on ROI of online marketing strategies, PPC, SEO, social media etc
- Experience of e-newsletters production and monitoring
-Data driven and with a proven track record of CRM strategies and data management
- Experience of brochure production and managing print jobs
- Highly literate, creative, experienced at proof reading and copy writing
- Experience of managing website development projects
- Experience of dealing with PR
- Experience of implementation of corporate guidelines and brand management
- CIM or similar qualification - desirable
- MUST BE A Keen skier/boarder