An opportunity has arisen to join an exciting company as part of their team of tours specialists.
You will be responsible for liaising with the company’s entertainment clients and assisting them with their demanding travel arrangements. This is a highly rewarding role but you must be able to cope under pressure.
· Handle the clients travel logistics, including but not limited to air, hotels, ground transport & private charters
· Ensure client budgets and requirements are met within deadlines
· Ensure a high level of attention to detail
· General admin duties
· Build and keep strong working relationships with the company’s suppliers and clients
· GDS experience essential – ideally Galileo
· Experience in ticketing and reissuing
· A strong knowledge of negotiated, contracted and published fares
· Ability to provide a high level of customer service
· Be proactive and have a positive attitude
· It is essential you have excellent time management and organisational skills
· Able to work under pressure
· Previous experience in handling group travel would be beneficial
· Excellent negotiation skills