ETOA (European Tourism Association) boast nearly 1000 members from the international tourism industry including hotels, attractions, tourist boards, wholesalers, tour operators, online travel, transport and other tourism suppliers – ETOA work closely with the inbound industry to represent their members at local and central Government level and run events, seminars, workshops and exhibit at global trade shows to help the B2B tourism community.
We have an interesting role to join their marketing department as a Marketing Executive. The role would suit a Marketing Executive with an interest in tourism, an understanding of CRM and marketing automations.
As Marketing Executive your role will include :
· Supporting the Marketing Manager on all email communications including newsletters, members updates, events, PR releases
· Help design the CRM campaigns for membership activities including events
· Produce online surveys and research documents
· Support the delivery of the social media activity including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
· Help the team secure exhibition space at major travel shows such as WIM & ITB
· Work closely with members supporting their needs when they exhibit at ETOA events
· Manage the set up and delivery of educational and training webinars the association offers their members
This Marketing Executive role would suit someone who has :
· An interest in events and tourism
· Someone with proven creativity skills
· A knowledge of video editing, design, email automation
· Fluency in English – a 2nd language would be useful
· An interest in social media
· Great communication skills
· An interest in tourism
ETOA have increased their membership base dramatically over the last 3 years and as such many of the team have had promotional opportunities and real career opportunities. The company offer great training programmes and personal development for the team, offer flexible working hours, great benefits including bonus, healthcare and pension, a number of social events throughout the year and the opportunity to travel to some of the international events. The Company is a fast moving environment and the work is constantly reacting to tourism issues so there are always new projects to work on.
Successful Marketing Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role – we hope we can help you!