ETOA (European Tourism Association) based in Central London, boasts nearly 1000 members coming from all aspects of the European inbound tourism sector including hotels, tour operators, tourist boards, online travel, transport, attractions, theatres, sightseeing, marketing, DMC’s and wholesalers.
Their professional and successful sales team has a new role as a Tourism Sales Administration Executive to support the account management and sales achievements of the sales team.
Working closely with members from around the world your role will involve :
- Supporting members on any queries such as events participation, fam trips, webinars, partnerships deals etc
- Supporting the sales team when they are on the road and being the point of contact from many members
- Attend events and exhibitions around Europe where ETOA exhibit or arrange events for members
- Carrying out surveys and visiting or phoning existing members to maintain account management services
- Work with the marketing team in the annual membership directory
- Update the website and systems including CRM and Cvent
- Research and preparing reports
ETOA have offered many staff long and successful careers with genuine training and career opportunities. You should already work within the European inbound industry and priority given to anyone who has worked for an ETOA member. Skills needed include :
- Fluency in English and a 2nd European language – preference given to Eastern European speaking candidates
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Experience of working within a sales environment#
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility around event times
ETOA offer their team a number of benefits – including modern open plan offices in Central London , benefits including pension, healthcare and flexible working hours. You will be working with high profile companies and get the opportunity to join the sales team at events ETOA hold around Europe – this year some of the team have been to Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Croatia, Russia – and the USA and China!
Successful Tourism Sales Administration Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move so we hope we can help you!