Trade Marketing Executive
Central/South West London
£24,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is a leading luxury tour operator specialising in luxury hotel resorts.
They are now recruiting for a Trade Marketing Executive to assist in the delivery of the department’s marketing objectives, using the full range of marketing techniques across B2B and B2B2C channels to market.
These objectives include increasing customer acquisition and retention whilst maintaining a focus on cost efficiency.
Trade Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager with responding to the commercial needs of the business, both strategic planned ahead and short-term tactical activities
- Partner up with the Sales Department, Business Development managers and and online team to fulfil all requirements for Trade promotions, incentives, point of sale and all communications.
- Evaluate the Marketing Request Forms proposed by the Business Development Managers. Approve the joint marketing opportunities and fulfil the request by delivering appropriate artwork/collateral to travel agents
- Brief and produce trade creative concepts and sign-off on bespoke initiatives, ensuring artwork is supplied on time and correct to the campaign project
- Be the main contact for the Product Department regarding all copy/brand content that is produced by third party operators.
- Produce monthly e-newsletters for the Groups / Mice Market
Trade Marketing Executive Experience and Skills:
- Preferably at least 18 years’ experience of marketing within the travel industry
- Experience and understanding of trade marketing creative, print production, e-commerce
- Outgoing personality to fit in with a vibrant marketing department
- Good communicator – written, verbal and presentation
- Strong copywriting skills
Trade Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £24,000
- 22 days holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Discounted holidays
To apply for this Trade Marketing Executive role, please or contact me onfor additional information.