Trade Reservations Executive – London based Tourism Group seeks a bubbly Trade Reservations Executive to join the busy and professional team who look after groups bookings from DMC’s, tour operators and wholesalers.
A busy and varied role which will include :
- Selling product to tour operators and DMC’s who plan group tours for international visitors coming to London
- Learning about different product including theatres, restaurants and attractions
- Liaising daily with UK and International travel clients and building long term relationships
- Processing reservations and understanding special rates and contract rates
- Attending trade nights and fam trips to develop product knowledge
- Liaising daily with suppliers
- Handling any administration needs
Trade Reservations Executive candidates should have :
- Some reservations experience
- An interest in London including attractions and theatres
- Great communication skills
- Proven administration skills and an eye for detail
Trade Reservations Executive candidates will be joining a happy and motivated team – we have worked with this company for 15+ years and seen many of our candidates promoted into supervisory and management roles within a variety of departments. Opportunities have included Sales, Marketing, Product, Contracting and heads of department roles. The company offer great training, modern open plan spacious offices, a monthly bonus scheme of £ 70, social events and the chance to visit restaurants and theatres.
Successful Trade Reservations Executive candidate so will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find their new job – we hope we can help you!