Our client is a high-end, award winning and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Trainee Business Development Travel Consultant & Researcher to join their friendly team. This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a retail travel consultant from a travel agency seeking a career in business travel in which full training is provided or one with business development and / or sales experience from a travel background seeking something a little different. Sociable working hours, full training, lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same. Duties include:
· Researching organisations and individuals online on social media such as Linkedin to identify new leads and potential new markets.
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Identifying new sales leads.
· Pitching travel products and/or services.
· Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
· Lead generation.
• Sales experience ideally within the travel industry
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good sales skills
• Extremely sales driven
• Lucrative salary
• Sociable working hours
• Commission, bonus and incentives
• Full training
• Friendly team
• Varied job role
• Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.