15 days ago
TRAINEE STORE MANAGER - 12-18 MONTH STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
45 HOURS PER WEEK ( WILL INCLUDE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS)
UP TO 30,000 OTE AFTER TRAINING
I am currently recruiting for Trainee Store Managers for World's Largest Pizza Delivery Company. This fantastic opportunity would be ideal if you have drive, ambition and above all a passion for success and delivering exceptional customer service. The Trainee Manager role is the perfect way to launch your career and kick starts your climb up the career ladder.
Your journey will start as a Trainee Manager with a salary of 18,135, with a promotion to Shift Manager and a pay rise to 18,720 in 16 weeks. We offer an excellent training and progression programme where success is recognised, enabling you to train to be become a store manager and run your own store.
Whether you are a shift manager, team leader, assistant manager or even a store manager looking for a new challenge. The Trainee Management programme will train and support you in your quest to run a store one day. We offer excellent 'On the Job' Training as well as classroom based learning with all the support you need to become a store manager.
We are looking for talented people who excel in the following areas:
* Customer Service/Hospitality/Food Retail Experience
* Target Driven
* Hard Working
* Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
* Hands on Approach
A Trainee Manager is responsible for:
* Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
* Leading and motivating a team to success
* Controlling costs on a daily basis to impact the profitability of the store
* Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
* Promoting efficiency within the store to achieve service standards in line with company expectations
* Upholding and developing product quality in line with standards
Hours: Full Time - including Evenings and Weekends
To apply for the position please contact Rachel on (Apply online only) or email your CV
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion