We are seeking an experienced Travel Customer Service & Administrator to join this award winning and forward thinking tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and well established specialist tour operator offers various high-quality tours, tailor-made travel, Disneyworld, villas, hotels, twin centres, fly and cruise, city breaks and multi centre travel, across the globe with a great reputation within the travel industry.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, operations, customer service or administrative experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Offer a professional telephone service to both travel agents and direct clients.
- Managing requests for amendments and add-ons to existing bookings.
- Working as part of a vibrant team offering excellent customer service.
- Dealing with pre and post travel queries.
- Similar experience within the travel industry such as administration, operations, customer service or sales support within a travel agency or tour operator.
- CRS/GDS experience such as Amadeus, Sabre, Worldpsan or Galileo
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exciting travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Free lunch
- On-going training
- Social evenings
- Private medical care
- State of the art offices
- There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual.
Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or em