about 1 year ago
My client is an established award winning travel specialist based in Worcestershire. You will be working in a lively upbeat retail travel store where you can expect to work alongside fellow experienced travel experts. This is a chance to work with what is classed as a local community independent travel agent that offers and strives for high class excellence. You will be booking a variety of holidays, cruises and holiday extras supplied by a wide range of tour operators. If you have previous travel experience and would to work in the safety of an established travel company then read on for further details.
* Assisting customers book their dream holiday
* Offering the highest level of customer service to your customers/agents
* Working to company targets to achieve commission
* Using your sales experience to upsell on holiday bookings
* Completing all relevant administration
* Assisting the store manager with additional duties
* Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Working 37.5hrs a week across a shift rota from Monday-Sunday (Reduced hours on a Sunday 10am-4pm)
* Previous retail travel experience or travel sales experience
* Confident seller and up-seller
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* Ability to offer a high level of customer service
* Previous experience of working to and achieving sales targets
* A passion for the travel industry
Salary is ultimately dependent on experience but is competitive for the area. Base salaries are in the region of £15-£16.5k (dependent on experience) with a wide ranging benefits package including commission, incentives, travel discounts and fam trips. My client is happy to offer further progression either through this store or one of the other sister stores in the UK.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.