6 months ago
A established award winning retail travel specialist based in Worcestershire is seeking a Travel Consultant. You will be a Travel Advisor in a lively, local, community-focused independent travel agency, that offers and strives for high class excellence. You will be booking a variety of holidays, cruises and holiday extras supplied by a wide range of tour operators, so you can offer your customers choice and variety. If you have previous travel agency experience and want to work in the safety of an established travel company with a great reputation, with a competitive salary package and good long term career prospects, this is for you!
* Assisting customers book their dream holiday
* Offering the highest level of customer service to your customers/agents
* Working to company KPIs and targets
* Using your sales experience to upsell on holiday bookings
* Completing all relevant administration
* Assisting the store manager with additional duties
* Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Working 37.5hrs a week across a shift rota from Monday-Sunday (Reduced hours on a Sunday 10am-4pm)
* Previous retail travel experience or travel sales experience
* Confident seller and up-seller
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* Ability to offer a high level of customer service
* Previous experience of working to and achieving sales targets
* A passion for the travel industry
Salary is ultimately dependent on experience but is competitive for the area. Base salaries are in the region of £15-£16.5k (dependent on experience) with a wide ranging benefits package including commission, incentives, travel discounts and fam trips. My client is happy to offer further progression either through this store or one of the other sister stores in the UK.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 8 days until close